and SaaS Industry
Secure Group is an international software company with a product line of secure devices, applications, and communication management solutions. Yes, we develop and sell products and solutions for end-to-end encrypted mobile communication.
What drives our development process and business is the ambition to create and deliver solutions for mobile communication that guarantee people’s privacy and keep data out of the reach of hackers, corporate behemoths, and centralized organizations. All of our work is custom and done in-house.
Secure Group Lab is seeking a highly talented Technical Copywriter to function as a critical part of a dynamic team located in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. The most successful team members are versatile, disciplined and enjoy focusing on new challenges.
The right person for the position is a story hunter that can present complex tech topics in a compelling and understandable way. If building strategies, researching personas, creating engaging and technology-oriented content, as well as monitoring its progress and optimizing it to reach better results is something you hunger for, you’re reading the right job offer.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content on multiple blogs.
- Promoting new posts using emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Proven track record in blogging
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills
- Creativity and adaptability
- Strong understanding of how to research target audiences and industry trends
- Good understanding of social media and email marketing
- Proficiency with content management software, social media platforms, Google Analytics, and MS Office
- SEO-related knowledge, understanding of white-hat SEO practices
- Good command of some SEO tools
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Work experience in related industries is considered as an advantage
- Good understanding of and experience with inbound, data-driven marketing
Company-paid International Seminars
Vast Certification Opportunities
Access to Latest Technologies and Tools
Unlimited Books and Library
Online Learning Platforms
Fun and Educational Team Events
Health Insurance with Extensive Coverage
Unhealthy Fridays (Barbeque Parties)
Breakfast, Lunch & SnacksSnacks
Work from Home Opportunities
Free & Convenient Parking