Key Account Manager
Secure Group is an international software company with a product line of secure devices, applications, and communication management solutions. Yes, we develop and sell products and solutions for end-to-end encrypted mobile communication.
What drives our development process and business is the ambition to create and deliver solutions for mobile communication that guarantee people’s privacy and keep data off the reach of hackers, corporate behemoths, and centralized organizations. All of our work is custom and done in-house.
Secure Group Lab is seeking a talented Key Account Manager who will play a significant role in our dynamic team located in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. The most successful team members are versatile, disciplined and enjoy focusing on new challenges.
The right person for the job will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers and able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
- Handle inbound contacts by phone, e-mail and live chat like a pro
- Become an expert in Internet and encryption technologies
- Consult, recommend and enable the right online product and service strategies in order to facilitate personal or corporate goals
- Proven experience as key account manager
- Experience in B2B selling and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- General knowledge of IT and computer software
- Willingness and aptitude to learn about Internet communications and encryption technologies
- Excellent working knowledge in English
- Good working knowledge in a second language will be considered an advantage
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Sales or other related fields will be considered an advantage
Company-paid International Seminars
Vast Certification Opportunities
Access to Latest Technologies and Tools
Unlimited Books and Library
Online Learning Platforms
Fun and Educational Team Events
Health Insurance with Extensive Coverage
Unhealthy Fridays (Barbeque Parties)
Breakfast, Lunch & SnacksSnacks
Work from Home Opportunities
Free & Convenient Parking