Secure Group is an international software company with a product line of secure devices, applications, and communication management solutions. Yes, we develop and sell products and solutions for end-to-end encrypted mobile communication.
What drives our development process and business is the ambition to create and deliver solutions for mobile communication that guarantee people’s privacy and keep data off the reach of hackers, corporate behemoths, and centralized organizations. All of our work is custom and done in-house.
Secure Group Lab is seeking a talented Technical Support Specialist who will play a significant role in our dynamic team located in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. The most successful team members are versatile, disciplined and enjoy focusing on new challenges.
The right person for the job will be a person our customers trust and rely on to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Excellent working knowledge in English
- Good working knowledge in a second language will be considered an advantageAbility to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a time-critical environment.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Ability to employ patience and self-control in handling irate customers.
- Ability and willingness to provide pre-sales, sales, or post-sales support.
- Bachelor degree in IT or other related fields will be considered an advantage
Company-paid International Seminars
Vast Certification Opportunities
Access to Latest Technologies and Tools
Unlimited Books and Library
Online Learning Platforms
Fun and Educational Team Events
Health Insurance with Extensive Coverage
Unhealthy Fridays (Barbeque Parties)
Breakfast, Lunch & SnacksSnacks
Work from Home Opportunities
Free & Convenient Parking