Secure Group is an international software company with a product line of secure devices, applications, and communication management solutions. Yes, we develop and sell products and solutions for end-to-end encrypted mobile communication.
What drives our development process and business is the ambition to create and deliver solutions for mobile communication that guarantee people’s privacy and keep data out of the reach of hackers, corporate behemoths, and centralized organizations. All of our work is custom and done in-house.
Secure Group Lab is seeking a highly talented Digital Marketing Expert to function as a critical part of a dynamic team located in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. The most successful team members are versatile, disciplined and enjoy focusing on new challenges.
The right person for the position is a master of digital tools with a passion for complex marketing and technology topics. An intuitive tech-savvy professional who will fearlessly wield the power of communication to reinforce our marketing efforts and make our partners stand out.
- Manage Google Accounts through Analytics, AdWords and Console searching.
- PPC campaigns management including search, display and retargeting.
- Lead our SEO efforts: strategy creation, reporting and SEO tools management.
- Offline sources and trade shows management: research potential events, create a calendar for possible participation, organize the Company's participation in a variety of trade shows.
- Responsible for handling some aspects of PR activities.
- Responsible for managing Marketing services for partners including communication with partners, campaigns coordination and reporting.
- Bachelor degree or master degree in Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years experience in creating marketing campaigns, marketing strategies and marketing plans.
- Solid experience in digital marketing including PPC, social media, and content marketing.
- Strong knowledge on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Some experience in public relations.
- Previous experience working directly with clients is a big plus.
- Experience with WordPress and CRM platforms is a plus.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
Company-paid International Seminars
Vast Certification Opportunities
Access to Latest Technologies and Tools
Unlimited Books and Library
Online Learning Platforms
Fun and Educational Team Events
Health Insurance with Extensive Coverage
Unhealthy Fridays (Barbeque Parties)
Breakfast, Lunch & SnacksSnacks
Work from Home Opportunities
Free & Convenient Parking