Secure Group is an international software company with a product line of secure devices, applications, and communication management solutions. Yes, we develop and sell products and solutions for end-to-end encrypted mobile communication.
What drives our development process and business is the ambition to create and deliver solutions for mobile communication that guarantee people’s privacy and keep data off the reach of hackers, corporate behemoths, and centralized organizations. All of our work is custom and done in-house.
Secure Group Lab is seeking a highly talented Website Developer who can be a critical part of a dynamic team located in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. The most successful team members are versatile, disciplined and enjoy focusing on new challenges.
The right person for the job will play a significant role in building, maintaining and expanding Secure Group's corporate and customer websites by writing a well designed, testable and efficient code.
- Build, maintain, expand and scale Secure Group's corporate and customer websites
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Test forms, landing pages and email user experience on different browsers, email providers, etc.
- Evaluate projects and make recommendations for best implementation and continuous improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Good knowledge and working experience with front-end frameworks (Vue.js, Bootstrap, Backbone, jQuery, or other JS frameworks)
- Experience with modern version-control tools (GIT, BitBucket)
- Experience with WordPress and/or HubSpot or оther CMS platforms, as well as SEO will be considered an advantage
- Basic Linux knowledge and hosting management on cloud platforms (Digital Ocean, Azure, Bare metal)
- Basic knowledge in PHP will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of relational database systems, object-oriented programming and web app development
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- 2+ years of experience in website development
- Working level of English
- Bachelor degree in Web Development, IT or other related field will be considered an advantage
- Good Team player who has a proactive mindset of continuous improvement
Company-paid International Seminars
Vast Certification Opportunities
Access to Latest Technologies and Tools
Unlimited Books and Library
Online Learning Platforms
Fun and Educational Team Events
Health Insurance with Extensive Coverage
Unhealthy Fridays (Barbeque Parties)
Breakfast, Lunch & SnacksSnacks
Work from Home Opportunities
Free & Convenient Parking