Secure Group is an international software company with a product line of secure devices, applications, and communication management solutions. Yes, we develop and sell products and solutions for end-to-end encrypted mobile communication.
What drives our development process and business is the ambition to create and deliver solutions for mobile communication that guarantee people’s privacy and keep data off the reach of hackers, corporate behemoths, and centralized organizations. All of our work is custom and done in-house.
Secure Group Lab is seeking a talented Product Marketing Manager who will play a significant role in our dynamic team located in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. The most successful team members are versatile, disciplined and enjoy focusing on new challenges.
The right person for the job will play a vital role in the development of product messaging and communicate it in a way that differentiates our products from others in the market.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products from others in the market
- Communicate the value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and take part in the launch of new products and involve several different departments in such launches
- Through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data, gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Establish timescales for development of new products with product management, engineering or manufacturing departments
- Use market research data to determine product pricing
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot)
- Knowledge of Adobe design products and/or Sketch
- Knowledge in prototyping softwares such as InVision, UXPin, Framer.js, Gliffy, Indigo Studio
- Familiar with product marketing tactics
- Experience in market analysis
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing or Business
Company-paid International Seminars
Vast Certification Opportunities
Access to Latest Technologies and Tools
Unlimited Books and Library
Online Learning Platforms
Fun and Educational Team Events
Health Insurance with Extensive Coverage
Unhealthy Fridays (Barbeque Parties)
Breakfast, Lunch & SnacksSnacks
Work from Home Opportunities
Free & Convenient Parking