Scrum Master / Product
Secure Group is an international software company with a product line of secure devices, applications, and communication management solutions. Yes, we develop and sell products and solutions for end-to-end encrypted mobile communication.
What drives our development process and business is the ambition to create and deliver solutions for mobile communication that guarantee people’s privacy and keep data off the reach of hackers, corporate behemoths, and centralized organizations. All of our work is custom and done in-house.
Secure Group Lab is seeking a talented Scrum Master/Product Owner who will play a significant role in our dynamic team located in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. The most successful team members are versatile, disciplined and enjoy focusing on new challenges.
The right person for the job will work closely with Software Engineers, QA Engineers, Product Managers and usability to get high-quality product and features through the software project lifecycle.
- Work closely with Software Engineers, QA Engineers, Product Managers and usability to get high-quality product and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- Ensure your projects consistently meet standards and policies (agile, security, usability, etc.)
- Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, identify possible issues & risks and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Work closely with product management on elicitating product and business requirements
- Responsible for delivering new features and maintenance of released versions
- Periodic performance review of engineers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in software focused project management or technical lead
- Experience with agile development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban etc.)
- Experience working with engineering and product management
- Scrum or Agile certification will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge in software product management lifecycle
- High-level understanding of technical architectures to determine project impacts
- Experience with mobile apps will be considered an advantage
- Excellent judgment, decision making skills, and the ability to work under pressure
Company-paid International Seminars
Vast Certification Opportunities
Access to Latest Technologies and Tools
Unlimited Books and Library
Online Learning Platforms
Fun and Educational Team Events
Health Insurance with Extensive Coverage
Unhealthy Fridays (Barbeque Parties)
Breakfast, Lunch & SnacksSnacks
Work from Home Opportunities
Free & Convenient Parking