Secure Group is an international software company with a product line of secure devices, applications, and communication management solutions. Yes, we develop and sell products and solutions for end-to-end encrypted mobile communication.
What drives our development process and business is the ambition to create and deliver solutions for mobile communication that guarantee people’s privacy and keep data off the reach of hackers, corporate behemoths, and centralized organizations. All of our work is custom and done in-house.
Secure Group Lab is seeking a talented Junior System Administrator who will play a significant role in our dynamic team located in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. The most successful team members are versatile, disciplined and enjoy focusing on new challenges.
The right person for the job will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk.
- Provide support of the Company’s technology for internal use (PCs, printers, servers, etc.)
- Help maintain proper operation of data center hardware including networking devices, physical servers, virtual machine hardware, and storage devices
- Perform system monitoring verifying the integrity and availability of all server hardware and software, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backup
- Work with outside vendors when appropriate to resolve hardware, software and network issues
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
- Document internal procedures
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- 2+ years of relevant technical experience
- Bachelor degree in IT or other related fields will be considered an advantage
- Good working knowledge of English
Company-paid International Seminars
Vast Certification Opportunities
Access to Latest Technologies and Tools
Unlimited Books and Library
Online Learning Platforms
Fun and Educational Team Events
Health Insurance with Extensive Coverage
Unhealthy Fridays (Barbeque Parties)
Breakfast, Lunch & SnacksSnacks
Work from Home Opportunities
Free & Convenient Parking